Thursday, March 31, 2016

Selecting the Media server software (Ubuntu)? – PC for All

I am completely ignorant about what are the different types of media server software and that is why I am addressing here to get help with finding a program to use me off.

I’m looking for software to run on my server (Ubuntu, 14:04, soon 16.04) that makes it possible, through the network to stream the movies that I put up. I would like to see that there is any type of user (like Netflix) that makes it possible to distinguish kids films with the films I and my boyfriend want to upload.

I do not need to install anything on other devices without To stream via the web interface.

If it is going to rip DVDs with the program so it is a big bonus but I can solve it with another program.

I prefer that it is open source.

When I have searched, I have been in contact with two different programs.

Plex & amp; MediaBrowser 3 (think it’s emby now)

Is this program that solves it, I ask?

I am grateful if someone would help me find this outforska area.

Best wishes


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment