Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Please log in to be able to answer – M3

want to make contact between computer A and computer B both with the W10. order that A be able to view pictures of B and vice versa. I have come so far that the homegroup, I have what it looks like on the attached print screen on both computers. my question is how do I make that next step?

yesterday when I right clicked on the JPG image, I got up the blind, including the option “send to device” and there was my phone and I could then easily post the picture there. But I had expected in perhaps the computer “B” would be included as an option but it did not. Today felt the computer “A” is not of the phone either. I hope it is not wrong to name phone here because it is an android but I think the problem is detsamna. My question is thus the computers.


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment