Saturday, October 3, 2015

Share your computer’s internet to the mobile phone via wifi – PC All

Hello

I would like to share the internet from my laptop Acer 5336 (with built-in wifi) to my cell phone Samsung S3 LTE via wifi.

The computer has Windows 10, and I surf the Internet via mobile broadband modem (USB Huawei) from Three. The computer also has physical network connection, however, I did not use due to running with the mobile broadband modem.

The closest I have come is in the “Properties” bredbandsmodemets network connection in a tab called “Sharing” where I bent in ” Allow other network users to connect through the Internet connection on this computer ‘.

PS. Have searched a part of the network on eforum but not found anything that I understand me yet. DS.

Grateful for the help …! :)


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment