Monday, October 5, 2015

Connect Windows 10 to shared resources in Windows XP – M3

Hello,

The home’s large hard drive sitting on a computer running Windows XP (Computer A). On this, I have of course a lot of shared resources. On my laptop (computer B), I drove with Windows 7 for several years and have always come to what I have on my server. The other day was the computer B with Windows 10 and now I can no longer access the Computer A. On Computer A requires all divisions username and password. When trying to connect to computer B, I am told that the password is wrong. I know it’s not, then I readily able to connect from another XP computer in the house. All computers use the same workgroup name. Firewalls and antivirus software are currently disabled. I think I’ve tested all the settings that I judged to be relevant in the “advanced sharing settings” in computer B, but apparently not found the right. What am I doing wrong?

This issue is certainly in more places in this forum (I have searched but not found), please send references to other threads with this problem.

Sincerely

Lars Åke

Edited by Licken, 2 October 2015 at 22:27.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment