Sunday, February 22, 2015

5GHz is not visible – PC All

Searched on “5GHz” there are lots of threads about this but none seem to fit …
Keeps going crazy!
Have a wireless router Belkin N600 Dual band.
Self I drive by wire of 100 Mb / s (actually about 95) and has nothing to complain on but ….
My wife run wireless on laptop, in addition we have two phones and a tablet and a Chromecast to the wireless.
The wife surf the most and do not really have complained and the phones and the plate is not used very much but I began to think it was a little dull anyway watched Bredbandskollen, missus had only about 40-50 Mb / s, it does not help to put the computer next to the router
Once we had strange as he looked he saw our network, yes both the ordinary and 5GHz
What then 5 Ghz? I pulled remember that when I installed the router then it was two frequency bands / routers synthesis, 2.4 and 5 GHz, saw only 2.4 GHz.
I also have an old laptop with XP that I use sporadic but it has only “G” standard on the internal card.
Now I found at a flea market a DWL-AG650 Dualband Wireless Cardbus Adapter for 15 crowns, I plugged it into the old retainers and there I see both bands !!
But not on other devices?
It can not then be a problem with the router but I have not changed anything on my wife’s PC, the two phones and tablet ??

Edited by RuneM, Today, at 16:04.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment