Saturday, November 29, 2014

Wifi channels – PC All

Hello

I know you want to find a channel that clashes as little as possible with its neighbors but how does one do if one uses two wireless devices in the apartment. Should you then select the same wifi channel on both.

The plan is to extend the wireless network by connecting a router to another.

I have read various articles and are still thinking what to do. I have got it to work, but find that speed is so low. It will lower both the default router and the router (which will act as an access point).

The default router is on 192.168.1.1 and has a spread from 192.168.1.2-192.168.1.200

I thought I would add Router 2 at 192.168.1.201 for it not to be no collision with the first. However, I wonder whether both should have the default gateway 192.168.1.1 for it is well ip address to connect to each router that is viktitga. I can also tell that I turned off DHCP on the router second

The clutch is as usual on Router 1 and when I plug in the router 2, I have only linked the LAN. On router 2, I will not use the WAN port. The speed is fine if I use Router 2 as a switch. DVS with cables, but when I connect wireless so it becomes low speed. Hope someone can explain this to me.

I thought I had found a good article, but I’m not sure I made the right. http: //vpncasestudy….ccess_point.pdf

Router 1 = TL-WR841N

Router 2 = JWNR2010

RoTL-WR841N TL-WR841N TL-WR841N TL-WR841


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment