Thursday, December 11, 2014

Stubbornly wireless network name – PC All

It’s not often I have reason to with your mobile phone search for wireless networks.

Usually, however, “amuse Me “with it when I travel by bus because the bus company for a long time claimed to have WiFi on board all buses. Therefore, is a lie.

Sometime last summer appeared, on the bus, a network up that I began to feel again.

I pulled then, erroneously, concluded that it must be any passenger who uses the hotspot.

When I saw that the network was available when I was alone on the bus, I realized that something was wrong. Do not remember what I did to get rid of it, probably just a reboot of the phone.

Yesterday when I was at work, I happened to be spot on this network. “Nicke”

It’s there in the list and when I try to connect box pops up where I should enter the strike.

Is still there. I can not choose “Never” because I have never been connected to it.

How can it be that such a network clinging ??

 Attachment Screenshot_2014-12-11-17-45-20.png 243,41K 0 Number of downloads


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment