Sunday, October 5, 2014

Problem VPN / proxy – PC for All

Hello,

I use anonymization dold.se with encrypted VPN connection to the proxy server. Operating System Windows 8.1, browsers Explorer 11th

If I switch user in Windows or turn off your computer without disconnecting the VPN connection first so hook your computer up and give different error messages. (Often 691 despite correct username / password) What can I do to avoid this problem?

Is it possible to arrange automatic disconnection up to the VPN connection when logging in or out of the user account in Windows?

Is it possible to have an icon indicating that the VPN connection is activated to reduce the chance that I forget to disconnect the VPN connection before I switch user or shut down your computer

MVH


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment