Friday, August 28, 2015

Remote Desktop Pro vs Home Edition – PC All

Hello

I have been there quite a common problem of the pro vs home edition regarding Remote Desktop, the You can connect remotely from home edition to pro but not from the pro to the home edition.

Then I remembered that I actually solved that problem once when I had Win XP, I found a driver for the remote connection that I installed on my XP Home Edition, and then I could connect from my XP Pro computer.

Now, you can not find a so-called T on the Microsoft Download Center so I turn to you friends here on eforum instead, someone who knows where to find the drivers microsoft days?

imagine that I can install Win 7 Pro driver for remote access on my Win 7 Home Edition computer and make it work, but I’ll find the damn driver somewhere.

Have been sitting for hours and tried googling for the driver, searched the microsoft but I will not even close, the only thing that pops up is something to remotely connect printers and instructions on how to connect.

Any soul who can help?

Best wishes


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment