Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Poor rate – the PC for All

Hello

fiber today 100/100 line.

Bandwidth cable, I get out 57.95 Mbit / s

In contrast to the wireless I do not get out more than 16.78 Mbit / s

This I have:

The first ), a router from Telia (TG799vn v2)

2.) A UNIFI Long Range AP.

The wireless is turned off in the router, wireless connectivity via AP

Even when I run the cable so laggy diablo, youtube laggy and the pages load slow.

So it is for all devices that are connected.

TeliaSonera sees no problems anywhere. We can not rule out their shit because we have IP Telephony.

Can we really live with it that it should always be like this?

According to Telia, so they can never guarantee that wireless network to function.

Of course, I also can never request the same speed wireless to cable but even there, it is as I have said tough.

When I masterpiece, I use of TPTEST tool.

Do you have any tips?

Thank you!


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment