Monday, November 16, 2015

networking does not work between laptop and desktop – M3

My laptop has every off for about 3 months and I took it yesterday and then I got of course install a bunch of upddateringar and even use some prog to activate my windows (pirate version)

I know that it worked in the past but can not access a folder that I share from my laptop, organ, proved when I try going into it from my desktop computer.

It is possible to access the “users” folder, however, do not understand why it is not possible with the other folder.

from my laptop so will I do not for one of the units assigned to the desktop computer, on which I have Windows installed on a partition and a slave-partition, but I come to the second hard disk that is shared there.

What can right the wrong ?

I’m running Windows seventh

this is the same network name and the same kind of meshwork (Home Group)

This message comes up when I can not access the drive I share from my desktop https: //dumpyourphot…hoto/632ZP6itpn

This message appears when I try to access the shared folder on my laptop https: //dumpyourphot…hoto/qFJGkNqcTX

Edited by Spac3man, Today, at 00:42.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment