Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Local Area Network in Windows 10 – M3

Hello

I have two computers at home, a desktop and a laptop, both with Windows 10th
There are two different printers connected to your desktop computer.

I want to access the disks and printers from any computer.
Disks and printers are set as shared.

It works fine division of the disks, but often can not I access the printers from the notebook.

I check the status of a printer from the laptop, I get the answer that it is offline. I do this from the desktop so the status is OK, that is ready.

Do I try to connect, I get error:

 Attached file Snap_2015.11.03_22h24m12s_003_.jpg 23,15K 0 Number of downloads

It worked OK during the Windows 8.1, of course, I can restart the desktop computer, but it’s clumsy and annoying.

Does anyone have a solution?

// Erik


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment